Tomorrow begins Sila National Park’s PM4SD™ Summer School: logistics for speakers and guests
Lorica, October 4th 2017 – Tomorrow will begin Sila National Park’s PM4SD™ Summer School in “Leadership and Governance for Sustainable Tourism”. Here you will be able to find the detailed logistics for speakers and guests alike.
- Official Programme
- Suggested destinations
SHUTTLE SERVICE FROM / TO LAMEZIA AIRPORT AND COSENZA TRAIN STATION
It has been organized a shuttle service for the arrivals / departures of the speakers. The guests, assuming that there are still seats left on a case by case basis, will be able to make use of the shuttle service as well.
Shuttle service (hour and place of departure):
- 13.30 Cosenza train station
- 16.30 Lamezia airport
- 18.00 Cosenza train station
- 23.00 Lamezia airport
- 16.00 Cupone
- 7.30 Camigliatello (hotels Edelweiss and Tasso)
- 16.30 Camigliatello (hotel Edelweiss)
- 7.00 Camigliatello (hotel Torre Camigliati and Tasso)
- 12.00 Camigliatello (hotel Edelweiss)
SHUTTLE SERVICE FROM / TO AQUILA-EDELWEISS AND TASSO HOTELS AND CUPONE VISITOR CENTER
There will be a shuttle service offered to the speakers for their transfers, every morning and every afternoon after the social activities, from the Aquila-Edelweiss and Tasso hotels in Camigliatello Silano to the Cupone Visitor Center (and back). Once again, the guests will be able to make use of this shuttles as long as there are still enough seats left and as long as they reach on their own one of the two above-mentioned hotels.
COFFEE BREAKS / LIGHT LUNCHES / DINNERS
Coffee breaks, light lunches during the conference, the packed lunch of day 7 and the two dinners of day October 5 at Torre Camigliati and 6 at Cupone Ancient Sawmill will be, for speakers and guests alike, offered by Sila National Park. A series of meal vouchers will be provided, and one of them will have to be handed over each time to the waiters.
TECHNICAL STUDY VISIT
The theme will be: ”Cultural heritage: the importance of preserving historical heritage in promoting sustainability”.
In detail, the itinerary for the study visit will be:
- 9:00 Departure from Camigliatello
- 9:30 Arrival at Silvana Mansio Village
- 10:30 Departure for San Giovanni in Fiore
- 11:15 Visiting the “Florense” Abbey, San Giovanni in Fiore
- 13:00 Lunch: a light packed lunch
- 14:30 Visiting the “Folkloric Museum of Sila’s Economy, Work and Social History”, San Giovanni in Fiore
- 16:30 Visiting the “Caruso Carpet School” and “Spadafora Master Goldsmith” San Giovanni in Fiore
- 17:30 Drive to Camigliatello
Here at Sila National Park we look forward to meet you in person soon.